Monday, January 19, 2009
It's been too long...
So, it has been a really really long time since I have posted anything, so I decided to give a small update. Between everyone being sick for more than a month and the holidays, I never got around to blogging. We moved to St. George, UT at the end of December and now unfortunately I don't have access to my pictures that I need to go back and blog everything I missed. We are living with Jon's parents till we find a house, so most everything is in storage. Soo...it may be awhile again till I get to posting, because I'm weird and like them to be in order, but hopefully I'll find a way to get to those pictures so I can catch up!! We're doing well, and just adjusting from the move. Samantha has pretty much adjusted and is loving living with her Nama and Papa. Hopefully more will come soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Dear Armours, I miss your sweet Samantha in nursery. I also miss you both. Hope you are doing well. Love ya, Nannette Jones
Stephanie,
You really have to start blogging more. It is a fun way to keep me updated on what is going on with you two. We miss you and hope that all is well.
Glad to hear things are settling in/down. We MiSS you guys! Hope St. George is lots warmer than here today! keep us posted on the new one!
Hey Armours,
We miss you and hope everything is great for you guys! Are you looking for a house or have you found one?! Could you please email me and give me info on how to get in touch with you. Scott Draper needs to know how to get in touch with you so he can send your tithing receit to you. Email me with your phone and address and I'll pass it along! Did you have a chance to call Mike's cousin Heidi? If you did, I hope she was helpful! Good luck and shoot me an email when you get a chance.
I just noticed that you put pictures on your blog! Your little girls are sooo cute! I love the picture where Samantha is all excited.
Thanks for your comment. Yes, we will for sure find out what we are having! I will keep our blog updated on all that good stuff! Take care!
Post a Comment