Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, November 14, 2008

Some daily events around the Armour Home

Here are just some random pictures I've taken of Samantha being a goof. She loves to dress up, make messes, climb on things and snuggle under blankets. She especially loves "hiding" under the blankets with Daddy when he comes home from work. He comes home and that's what she wants to do right away, Daddy's such a good sport:)



















Here she is making a mess with rice krispies. I had this week where I seriously had to bake something everyday for play group, super saturday etc. Anyway, she climbed in the cupboard and found an open bag of rice krispies. She was just sitting there eating them, so I let her keep them. Five minutes later I looked up to this!! She was throwing them up in the air and stomping on them...so I did what I always do. I take pictures:) She actually helped me clean up though!














5 comments:

Morgan Hardin said...

Your little girl is so cute!!!

Our friends are looking to have about a 45 minute commute max to downtown Denver. Thanks for asking! Its hard to move somewhere when you have no clue about the city.

If you just want to email me.... my email is Morganhardin@gmail.com I think it will be a little easier that way.

Becca's Blog said...

Samantha looks so darling and quite the little adventurer! We will miss you over Thanksgiving, I hope you have so much fun with your family. I absolutely love this blogging thing. It is so nice to be able to keep in touch!
Becca

Michelle and Tyler said...

Those pictures are so fun! She is so cute and getting so big! I cant wait to see her in action next week! Yay! only 2 more days!

Diane said...

I didn't know you had done so much blogging! I love all the pictures of Samantha. I wish we would have exchanged some at Thanksgiving. You are such a cute family. I love you!

nichole morrison said...

You're such a good mom! We miss you guys and we hope you are happy and all doing well in your new place. I'm glad I finally put in the right email to invite you to our blog. Keep in touch.